Ala's thoughts

Sunday, October 29, 2006

XI

Well, so many things have happened since I have last dropped in here. And well... I don't even know how to start now...

Isn't it wonderful? I couldn't remember what I was writing about last time and then it turned out that I wrote about a person who I'd like to mention also today. I love that kind of signs, there's no place for coincedence in my life! Ok, he moved to Poznan, he wants to meet Sasha and he (I hope so) wants to go deeper and deeper in his faith starting reading the Bible and so on. The most amazing thing is that he asked me about it though I haven't mentioned that idea before. I just told him how my life has changed... God! I now feel like I'm getting strength again! ...and how I keep my faith, my hope and my love to the world. He became my best boy-friend, well, he's really unusual. We'll see how he will like our Friday meetings, but I pray this won't be the first and the last time. Now, when it's a new place for him, I think he needs such a help for his soul.

Today I'm going to listen to our sister's testimony. I'm so exciting. Well, I will be even more if I manage to get into the right place;)

I'm downloading pastors' speeches, I feel like I should be more aware of what going on in my spiritual life. I've put off reading Bible though I feel like I'm missing it. But I don't find a good time, I can't concentrate, but still I try. Once again I convince myself that it's impossible to go Jesus' way alone. That's not His plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home